Asalaaamu alaykum wa rahmatullaahi wa barakaatuhu.
We hope everyone has enjoyed their summer holidays and is ready for the start of the new academic year.
As part of our improvement plan, we have implemented SIMS which is a new student management system for Al-Khair Schools. As this is an established and highly valued student management tool, we hope this will increase our internal efficiency and additionally enable you, the parents, to have access to your child’s information instantly via the associated online app. Details of the app login along with the installation manual will be sent shortly.
Over the summer we have been updating our student database into SIMS which has been an enormous task as SIMS is a comprehensive system, replacing our current students’ database, payments gateway, and all communication systems.
Although we have achieved all our milestones, there is still some fine-tuning required to ensure its accuracy. In particular, the items listed below have been impacted:
1. There will be no hot lunch service from 3rd Sep to 5th Sept 2019. Hot lunches will resume from Monday 9th September 2019. Payment links will be sent out by 5th Sep 2019.
2. Welcome letters will be sent out by 2nd Sep 2019.
3. All other payments such as EC, Qaidah, IXL & Show my work will also be sent out by 9th Sep 2019. Please note, students will have an access to these services as normal.
4. There will be no after school clubs from 3rd Sep to 5th Sep. After school club payment links will be sent out by 5th Sep 2019.
5. Fees Invoices for next academic year will be sent out by 5th Sep 2019.
We appreciate your patience and understanding in this matter.
Jazak Allah Khairun
Al Khair Preparatory & Secondary Schools.