The school has a very stringent uniform policy which must be adhered to at all times. Parents must ensure that their child attends school in correct attire unless circumstances permit otherwise.
- Black trouser
- White shirt full sleeves
- Black blazer with the school logo*
- School tie* (Black: Tirmidhi, Silver: Muslim, White: Bukhari, Gold: Abu Dawud)
- Grey V-neck pullover*
- Grey/black socks
- Plain black shoes (without design/non designer)
- Black crochet toupee* (A head covering which is optional)
- Black school bag
Plain Black rucksacks and satchels are the only acceptable type of bag permitted by the school. String bags are prohibited as they often damage school textbooks and exercise books.
Smart and plain coloured outdoor coats (not either leather or denim) are allowed to be worn in school over the school blazers if pupils feel cold during the winter months or if the classrooms need to be ventilated in adverse weather.
- Black polo shirt with school’s logo*
- Plain black tracksuit bottoms (without design/non designer)
- Black PE jacket with school logo*
- Plain black trainers (without design/non designer)
All clothing must be marked with the owner’s name and initials
NB: items marked with (*) are available to be purchased from: https://www.bubblegumschoolwear.com/al-khair-boys-secondary
Shop address to buy our uniform:Bubblegum
113 High Street